MakingChange’s mission is to develop and deliver financial education programs that empower individuals to achieve their own financial success stories through educational programs that encourage lasting behavioral change. We are currently seeking interested individuals to join our team for the following position:
Program Coordinator, Financial Coaching
Position Overview: This position is responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating a financial coaching program. The program matches individuals who identify a specific financial goal with a financial coach to develop strategies to achieve their goal. This part-time position reports to the Executive Director.
- Develop program materials to include client intake, coaching tools and outcome reporting
- Meet with coaching clients during scheduled appointment times
- Coordinate with MakingChange programs and partners to attract coaching clients
- Recruit and train volunteer coaches as needed
- Collect and evaluate data to demonstrate client progress
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is preferred
- Familiarity with financial concepts, financial services or social work experience
- Volunteer or work experience with a community or human services organization
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including some evenings or weekends, to meet client needs
- Proficient computer skills (i.e, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, etc.) including online tools (i.e., Dropbox, Google Docs, Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with individuals in respectful and nonjudgmental manner
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects
- Professional certifications a plus
- Experience with social media a plus
- Proficiency or fluency in Spanish a plus
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Click here to download a pdf of this job description.